- Your daily cry April 30
The L.A. Clippers still had a playoff game to take care of Tuesday night, hours after the NBA banned owner Donald Sterling for life and fined him $2.5 million for his racist remarks about not wanting his girlfriend to hang around with black people. So how did the fans greet the players? Like so:
It's been an emotional, trying few days for the team. Kudos to the fans for still coming to the game — there was talk of a fan boycott to hit Sterling's pocketbook — and showing some much-needed support for the players.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
Subscribe to the Week