- Your daily cry April 30
The L.A. Clippers still had a playoff game to take care of Tuesday night, hours after the NBA banned owner Donald Sterling for life and fined him $2.5 million for his racist remarks about not wanting his girlfriend to hang around with black people. So how did the fans greet the players? Like so:
It's been an emotional, trying few days for the team. Kudos to the fans for still coming to the game — there was talk of a fan boycott to hit Sterling's pocketbook — and showing some much-needed support for the players.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- Why America needs more billionaires
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
Subscribe to the Week