- Second Acts March 25
In yet another attempt to get millennials to sign up for ObamaCare, the White House has enlisted yet another famous face: Derek Huff, vice president of the biggest helicopter leasing company on the western seaboard (whom you probably know better as the character played by Adam Scott in 2008's cult hit Step Brothers).
For the video, Huff has assembled his "Cool Squad": Jeff Probst, Mark Cuban, and Chris Daughtry (who appears through Huff's Google Glass feed). Using a series of non-sequiturs, Huff lays out his case: "Health insurance equals fear," and you'd have to be a coward to buy it. (It probably goes without saying that he's not the most reliable source.)
It's not the subtlest of messages, and the Funny or Die clip isn't exactly a tete-a-tete between Zach Galifianakis and the president, but if you've been hoping for a Step Brothers sequel, this is probably as close as you're going to get. --Scott Meslow
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Let us now praise Billy Joel
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
Subscribe to the Week