hought political campaign ads couldn't get any weirder? This spot by California Senate candidate and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina has daringly lowered the bar, says Time.com. Accusing her rival in the Republican primary, Tom Campbell, of exacerbating the state's financial crisis, Fiorina depicts him as a furiously chewing sheep before denouncing him — in a twist ending that rivals "The Usual Suspects." While the conservative blog Race 4 2012 argues that the wacky spot is "meant to be tongue-in-cheek," MSNBC's Rachel Maddow takes it at face value (view her stunned analysis below). To get the full effect of what bloggers are calling the "worst" political ad ever, watch it to the very end:
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- A good night's sleep gives you an edge at work
- 9 negative effects divorce reportedly has on children
Subscribe to the Week