ourtesy of Weather Underground, follow Hurricane Sandy's path in real-time as the deadly Frankenstorm barrels into the East Coast. Use the zoom tools in the top-left corner of the map, or drag your mouse across the map to travel over different regions. You can also click the red "L" and yellow "1" icons for more details on Sandy's wind speed and strength, direction, and more. Check it out:
More Hurricane Sandy coverage:
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The Black Death is back
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- The toughest question for 2016 Democratic presidential candidates
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Instagram might be ruining our memories. Here's why that's a good thing.
- Watch The Daily Show try to cheer the end of congressional gridlock
Subscribe to the Week