Courtesy of Weather Underground, follow Hurricane Sandy's path in real-time as the deadly Frankenstorm barrels into the East Coast. Use the zoom tools in the top-left corner of the map, or drag your mouse across the map to travel over different regions. You can also click the red "L" and yellow "1" icons for more details on Sandy's wind speed and strength, direction, and more. Check it out:
More Hurricane Sandy coverage:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week