Several of the 16 women who have accused President Trump of sexual misconduct spoke out again on Megyn Kelly Today and at a press conference on Monday, calling on Congress to investigate their allegations, The Washington Post reports. "Let's try round two," said Samantha Holvey, who claimed in October of last year that Trump inappropriately inspected women who participated in his beauty pageants.
Holvey called it "heartbreaking" to have gone public with her story "and nobody cared." Jessica Leeds, who says Trump groped her on an airplane, added that "none of us want this attention ... but this is important, so when asked, we speak out."
U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley told CBS on Sunday that Trump's accusers "should be heard." Trump has vehemently denied the allegations. In a statement Monday, the White House said: "These false claims, totally disputed in most cases by eyewitness accounts, were addressed at length during last year's campaign, and the American people voiced their judgment by delivering a decisive victory."