edbox could be the weed-dispensing way of the future. Southern California already has several dozen of the pot vending machines in operation, and Connecticut is also now considering using them. But if you're up to no good, be warned — Medbox's top-notch security system requires both a fingerprint and a medical marijuana card before dispensing pot-infused goodies. Here, a look at 12 other peculiar vending machines from around the world:
- Mexico's unluckiest thieves stole enough radioactive waste to make a dirty bomb
- Watch The Daily Show definitively prove that corporations are not people
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- No, Obama doesn't have to fire everybody in the White House
- 10 works of literature that were exceptionally hard to write
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- The indignity of canine bath time
Subscribe to the Week