Peter Weber is a senior editor at TheWeek.com, and has handled the editorial night shift since the website launched in 2008. A graduate of Northwestern University, Peter has worked at Facts on File and The New York Times Magazine. He speaks Spanish and Italian and plays bass and rhythm cello in an Austin rock band, The Heavenly Rays. Follow him on Twitter.
TIME chose Pope Francis as its Person of the Year. And it was the perfect choice for the Upworthy era.By Peter Weber | December 11, 2013
- How to make people like you: 6 science-based conversation hacks
- The Black Death is back
- The Idina Menzel-Taye Diggs split, and five other break-ups that hurt us more than it hurt them
- The lingering mystery of the 1964 World's Fair
- How John Boehner learned to stop worrying and hate the Tea Party
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- Watch Fox News' Megyn Kelly claim Santa, like Jesus, is a white guy
- How Arrow became the best superhero show on television
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
Subscribe to the Week