Peter Weber is a senior editor at TheWeek.com, and has handled the editorial night shift since the website launched in 2008. A graduate of Northwestern University, Peter has worked at Facts on File and The New York Times Magazine. He speaks Spanish and Italian and plays bass and rhythm cello in an Austin rock band, The Heavenly Rays. Follow him on Twitter.
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- The conservative battle against ObamaCare won't end with Halbig
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- Girls on Film: Why audiences are responsible for the future of cinema
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
Subscribe to the Week